Thank you for choosing Glen Ivy Hot Springs! As you prepare for your visit, here are some insider tips to help you plan your day.
To that end, we have introduced a number of new procedures to keep you safe and well on your visit to Glen Ivy Hot Springs. Please review these procedures before your arrival so that you can enjoy a safe and relaxing wellness experience.
Because we are an outside venue, masks are not mandatory around the pools but are strongly recommended. Masks may not be worn in the pools.
Masks are mandatory for guests inside all buildings and for those receiving a spa treatment, massage or nail service. Please bring your mask so that you can enjoy the Bath House, Spa Lifestyle Store, Salon or if you will be enjoying one of these services.
WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Please prepare for the day as you would prepare for a day at the beach.
- An older, dark swimsuit is recommended for Club Mud. The mud will
stain your suit.
- Towels and complimentary bottled water are provided throughout the resort and sandals or flip flops are recommended.
- Glen Ivy does not allow the following inside the resort:
- ANY outside food, beverage, alcohol or glass.
- Personal speakers or audio devices. Headphones are permitted.
- Cigarettes and vape pens as smoking is strictly prohibited on all areas of the property including the parking lot.
- Balloons, decorations, or suggestive paraphernalia.
- We can no longer refill your personal water bottles. Please leave these at home.
- For the safety, security, and comfort of all our guests, we will conduct a bag check before you enter the property to ensure compliance. In order to minimize touching your personal items, you will be asked to empty the contents of your bag onto the security table and repack it yourself. Please bring only essential items to ensure an efficient process.
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs does not allow in and out privileges at the resort. “Tail-gating,” eating, drinking and/or smoking in the parking lot are all strictly prohibited. If this occurs, you will be denied access to the resort.
- Due to our reduced capacity, our operating hours have changed. We are open Monday – Wednesday 9:00am-5:00pm and Thursday – Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm and 4:00pm-9:00pm for Evenings at Glen Ivy.
- A locker is included with your admission. You may choose any locker with a key in it. Simply place your items inside, close the door, turn the key, and take the key with you. Please choose lockers more than 6 feet away from the next group.
- If you plan to shower and change at the end of your day, please bring your own hair tools and products. You’ll still find our signature Glen Ivy body wash, shampoo and conditioner in our showers but we are no longer able to provide razors, hair dryers, hair products, etc., even upon request.
- Please note: Thursday through Sunday the Bath House will close promptly at 3:00pm for cleaning and sanitation before we re-open at 4:00pm. If you wish to shower and dress, please be sure to allow time prior to 3:00pm.
- Expectant mothers please consult your physician to determine your personal plan before your visit.
HEALTH SCREENINGS AND CHECK-IN
- Health screenings are now a part of all visits to Glen Ivy and you will be asked to complete four questions regarding your health and possible exposure to COVID-19 the morning of your visit. Once complete, you will receive a green icon on your mobile device which must be shown at the temperature screening area on property.
- If you have a fever or are feeling ill in any way, please cancel your visit and we will be happy to reschedule you for a later date.
- Upon arrival to the property, you’ll pass through our temperature screening area. If your temperature, or the temperature of anyone in your party, is over 100.4 you will all be asked to visit us on another date once 14 days have passed.
- In order to reduce “touch points” throughout our property, we are now cashless. Simply provide your credit or debit card of choice the morning of your visit via our secure SMS messaging system. Your card will remain on file during your visit and any and all charges will be applied to it throughout your day. Payment in full for your reservation is due at the time of booking. Cash tips are permitted.
- Additional treatments or enhancements can be reserved at the guest services counter upon arrival or throughout the day, based on availability.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: LOUNGE CHAIRS AND POOLS
In order to assist you with social distancing, the following new procedures are in place:
- Parties are limited to no more than 10 guests.
- Each guest will now have a reserved lounge chair and our hosts will help you secure those upon arrival. These are your chairs for the day. Please do not touch or use any other lounge chairs on the property. Your lounge chairs will be socially distanced from the next group. Please do not move your loungers.
- Only one group at a time is allowed in the mineral baths and Roman Baths.
- Please observe the social distancing markers laid out on the pool edges in the Vista and Saline Pools and the Hot and Cold cycles.
- In the Lounge Pool, Lap Pool and North/South pools, please make sure your party stays 6’ away from any other group including in the center of the pool.
- In Club Mud, we have divided the mud into individual portions. Please pick up yours, and then apply it under the misters. The Club Mud pool and Wafa are closed and showers have been arranged to ensure social distancing.
TREATMENTS & SPA SERVICES
- As stated, masks are mandatory for guests receiving a spa treatment, massage or nail service. Please bring your mask if you will be enjoying one of these services.
- Please shower before your scheduled treatment.
- Services will include a new hand sanitation ritual. If you do not wish to participate, you must wash your hands prior to the service.
- Due to the mask requirement, you are welcome to enjoy your full massage face-up if you are more comfortable.
- Face massage is no longer included in massage and body treatments.
- Providers will wear gloves throughout facial or nail care services for your safety.
- For all spa services, please arrive at the property at least one hour prior to your treatment time and check in to your treatment building at least 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment time.
- As a courtesy to the next scheduled guest, your treatment will end on time regardless of the time it begins.
AGE RESTRICTIONS AND ID REQUIREMENTS
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs welcomes guests age 18 and older and all guests must present their own government issued photo ID at check-in with no exceptions.
WRISTBANDS FOR ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
- We require anyone 21 years of age and over to have a valid government issued ID scanned to receive an alcohol wristband.
- An ID can only be scanned once per day in exchange for one wristband. Once removed, wristbands cannot be replaced.
- ID’s will not be accepted directly at the bar.
- For the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of all of our guests, any guest exhibiting signs of intoxication will be asked to leave the resort. No refunds will be issued to any guest asked to exit the property.
If you are unable to keep your appointment and need to cancel and/or reschedule, please call 1-888-GLEN-IVY (888-453-6489) before 4:00pm the day prior to your scheduled appointment. Cancellations after 4:00pm the day prior will be charged the full amount for any services booked. Same day cancellations or changes at the front desk during check in will also be charged the full amount for any services booked.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you soon!
-The Concierge at Glen Ivy Hot Springs