Summer days at Glen Ivy are the perfect way to escape for the day and soak in the sun. Whether you want to spend a full day experiencing the Hot Springs, or indulge for a few hours at twilight with our new nighttime programming, our team of experts created a “Summer Planning Guide to Glen Ivy!!”
- Reservations – We recommend pre-booking any Glen Ivy spa experience 3 to 4 weeks in advance. Guests with spa reservations are guaranteed entry.
- Arrive Early – If you are planning to just come in to take the waters, please arrive early. Our doors open at 8:30AM and have a daily maximum capacity to ensure that our guests enjoy a comfortable and memorable experience. We recommend arriving at the spa 45 minutes prior to your service to get checked in and stow away your belongings.
- Printable Guest Map and Guide – We’ve made it easy to plan your day! Go to the Plan Your Day page on our Website, print out our Guest Map and Guide and plan your day around your pre-booked services. Make sure to visit Club Mud first then finish off with the Grotto Body Treatment! We also highly recommend you take advantage of our complimentary daily fitness and wellness classes. To make the most of your day, be sure to plan ahead! Please note: Grotto is by appointment only.
- Twilight Hours – We’re now open until 9PM Thursday through Saturday. Sleep in and come at 4PM for only $35! Glen Ivy is transformed into a magical place with live entertainment and nighttime programming perfect for spending time on a warm summer night. Be sure to check out the Summer Entertainment Guide.
- Beach bag- This is a must to carry all of your essentials!
- Dark colored bathing suit- We recommend wearing dark colors if you wish to experience Club Mud. The all natural red clay is a bright rust color that may stain lighter colored clothing.
- Sunscreen- If you are planning on relaxing in the lounge pool, you definitely want to protect your skin against the Southern California sun.
- Lip balm with sunscreen- Lips are often overlooked when it comes to sunscreen, but the truth of the matter is that your lips can get burned as well. Prevent early aging and keep your perfect pout healthy and moisturized with a SPF-infused lip balm.
- Sunglasses- This is an absolute must to protect your vision and help prevent squinting eyes from the sun.
- Aloe Vera / After Sun Lotion- A day in the sun can be taxing on your skin so be sure to pack a hydrating lotion to keep it soft and supple.
- Sandals/flip-flops – Move comfortably from place to place with your favorite pair of sandals.
- Water bottle- We have several spa water stations, but we recommend bringing your own reusable water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day. Staying hydrated is especially important if you’re planning to enjoy any of our spa treatments or even soaking in the warm pools. Just like exercising, the warm water will cause the same affect – increased blood circulation and heart rate…so drink plenty of water.
- Cash or a Credit Card – It’s always best to have a few dollars on hand just in case or you can place a card on file for convenient purchasing throughout the day.
- Mobile Phones and Tablets – We know you want to keep everybody updated about your amazing day at Glen Ivy but remember phones and tablets will not float and are likely to be damaged beyond repair if they fall in the water – just a friendly warning! Additionally, we ask that no phones are taken into spa services to ensure a quiet and calm environment for you and others.
- Feeling Hungry – Glen Ivy serves breakfast and lunch daily and a selection of seasonal small plates on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. To avoid lines, we recommend having breakfast and then enjoying a late lunch.
Don’t worry if you forget something! You can find most of these items in our Spa Lifestyle Store. Plus, with your favorite products from Kai, Luli Fama, and Coola, you can’t go wrong!