Position Summary: To perform general maintenance duties so as to keep facilities and grounds in safe and
working order with an expected result as s safe and well maintained facility and work
zone while preserving the safety and comfort of guests and fellow employees. Must be available to work weekends, evenings and some holidays.
License(s): CPO Certification preferred.
Education/Training: High School Diploma
Previous maintenance responsibilities and skills.
Familiarity with a variety of general construction trades.
Pool and spa cleaning and equipment maintenance.
Job-Related Skills: Good communication skills.
Safe and proper use of hand and power tools.
Knowledge and use of proper work safety procedures.
Able to work well with others and in a team environment.
General mechanical abilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Drywall and texture repair.
2. General painting.
3. General plumbing.
4. Basic electrical.
5. Basic construction /carpentry.
6. Installing various type of flooring.
7. Tile and grout repair.
8. Installing various plumbing and electrical fixtures.
9. Cleaning and maintaining pools and spas.
10. Installing various types of pool and spa equipment.
11. Repairing cool deck and mastic joints.
12. Working with hazardous material such as muriatic acid and bleach.
13. Off loading and distributing 55 gallon of chemical drum to various locations.
14. Operating front end loader.
15. Operating and maintaining high pressure washer.
16. Operating drain auger.
17. Cleaning and maintaining sink and shower drain, toilets and urinals.
18. Cleaning and maintaining air condition units and filters.
19. Cleaning and maintaining hot water heaters and boilers.
20. Cleaning and maintaining various type of laundry equipment.
21. Cleaning and maintaining shower and lavatory fixtures.
22. Perform simple labor.
23. Carrying supplies, equipment and tools.
25. Assembling various types of furniture and cabinetry.
26. Moving furniture or boxes of products.
27. Clean work sites from trash and debris.
28. Organizing and maintaining work area and shops.
1. Provide support to Manager on projects.
2. Wearing proper uniform and approved steel toe boots at all times.
3. Using personal safety equipment when required.
4. Carrying eye protection at all times.