Summer days at Glen Ivy are the perfect way to escape for the day and soak in the sun. Whether you want to spend a full day experiencing the Hot Springs, or indulge for a few hours at twilight with our new nighttime programming, our team of experts created a “Summer Planning Guide to Glen Ivy!!”
- Reservations – We recommend pre-booking any Glen Ivy spa experience 3 to 4 weeks in advance. Guests with spa reservations are guaranteed entry.
- Arrive Early – If you are planning to just come in to take the waters, please arrive early. Our doors open at 8:30AM and have a daily maximum capacity to ensure that our guests enjoy a comfortable and memorable experience. We recommend arriving at the spa 45 minutes prior to your service to get checked in and stow away your belongings.
- Printable Guest Map and Guide – We’ve made it easy to plan your day! Go to the Plan Your Day page on our Website, print out our Guest Map and Guide and plan your day around your pre-booked services. Make sure to visit Club Mud first then finish off with the Grotto Body Treatment! We also highly recommend you take advantage of our complimentary daily fitness and wellness classes. To make the most of your day, be sure to plan ahead! Please note: Grotto is by appointment only.
- Twilight Hours – We’re now open until 9PM Thursday through Saturday. Sleep in and come at 4PM for only $35! Glen Ivy is transformed into a magical place with live entertainment and nighttime programming perfect for spending time on a warm summer night. Be sure to check out the Summer Entertainment Guide.
- Beach bag- This is a must to carry all of your essentials!
- Dark colored bathing suit- We recommend wearing dark colors if you wish to experience Club Mud. The all natural red clay is a bright rust color that may stain lighter colored clothing.
- Sunscreen- If you are planning on relaxing in the lounge pool, you definitely want to protect your skin against the Southern California sun.
- Lip balm with sunscreen- Lips are often overlooked when it comes to sunscreen, but the truth of the matter is that your lips can get burned as well. Prevent early aging and keep your perfect pout healthy and moisturized with a SPF-infused lip balm.
- Sunglasses- This is an absolute must to protect your vision and help prevent squinting eyes from the sun.
- Aloe Vera / After Sun Lotion- A day in the sun can be taxing on your skin so be sure to pack a hydrating lotion to keep it soft and supple.
- Sandals/flip-flops – Move comfortably from place to place with your favorite pair of sandals.
- Water bottle- We have several spa water stations, but we recommend bringing your own reusable water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day. Staying hydrated is especially important if you’re planning to enjoy any of our spa treatments or even soaking in the warm pools. Just like exercising, the warm water will cause the same affect – increased blood circulation and heart rate…so drink plenty of water.
- Cash or a Credit Card – It’s always best to have a few dollars on hand just in case or you can place a card on file for convenient purchasing throughout the day.
- Mobile Phones and Tablets – We know you want to keep everybody updated about your amazing day at Glen Ivy but remember phones and tablets will not float and are likely to be damaged beyond repair if they fall in the water – just a friendly warning! Additionally, we ask that no phones are taken into spa services to ensure a quiet and calm environment for you and others.
- Feeling Hungry – Glen Ivy serves breakfast and lunch daily and a selection of seasonal small plates on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. To avoid lines, we recommend having breakfast and then enjoying a late lunch.
Don’t worry if you forget something! You can find most of these items in our Spa Lifestyle Store. Plus, with your favorite products from Kai, Luli Fama, and Coola, you can’t go wrong!
Treat yourself and save! The Cabana Celebration Package has everything you need for a memorable and enjoyable day including: A grotto Moisturizing Treatment – A 50-minute Spa Treatment (Chose from a Swedish Massage, Glen Ivy Facial or The Glen Ivy Body Detox Treatment) free robe rental and admission all for $150 Per Person Monday through Friday and $165 Saturday through Sunday and Holidays. *This package is only available for cabana guests. Cabana and lunch are not included with this package.
The Cabanas and Solé Terrace at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa are great settings for casual get-togethers and celebrations with family, friends, or co-workers. For groups of up to 100 or more, the entire Solé Terrace may be rented, including all four Cabanas. Many options are available and we look forward to helping you plan your day, including a special group catering menu.
Perfect for your celebrations and casual events including:
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Girlfriend Getaways
- Baby Showers
- Employee Appreciation
- Family Reunions
For more information on groups of 30 or more, or to book a Cabana, please call our Group Sales Coordinator at (951) 277-3529 ext. 1309.
Cabana rental includes:
- Personalized concierge service
- Food and beverage wait service
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Reserved Parking
With spring around the corner, it’s important to look and feel your best! Treat yourself to the ultimate spa day and pre-book our Total Wellness Package. For $155 Monday -Friday and $175 Saturday-Sunday, you will receive Taking the Waters admission, a 50-minute massage, facial, or body treatment of your choice, Grotto treatment, and one of our daily wellness activities!
Whether you are seeking a relaxing day, or a health and beauty transformation, we offer each guest the ability to create their own personal wellness day. Enjoy the 19 pools and spas or embark on a personal wellness journey by participating in one of our many activities we offer throughout your day at Glen Ivy.
(Package is available February 1st through April 30th, excluding February 12th through February 15th and March 19th through April 3rd. Cannot be combined with any other offers.)
Not in the mood to watch the big game this year? Escape from football fever and relax with us. Come by yourself or bring a group of girls to celebrate Super Bowl weekend the way you really want to — floating in a lounge pool, sipping on a bloody mary, and pampering yourself.
February 6th – 7th, pre-book our Football Escape Package for $155 and enjoy:
- Taking the Waters Admission
- 50-minute treatment (your choice of a Massage, Facial or Body Treatment, regularly $100)
- Grotto Body Treatment
Package must be pre-booked by 4:00pm the day before visit.
What’s better than healthy skin, fresh flowers and clean, crisp air –especially in sunscreen form? We are currently loving the amazing collections of sun and skin care from COOLA and jane iredale, offering a full range of SPFs, face serums, mineral sunscreens and after sun care. Both lines are designed to nourish your body with an indulgent blend of moisturizers, natural oils, refreshing and revitalizing ingredients such as aloe vera and sunflower oil. Not only do they smell and feel amazing, you can feel good about yourself knowing that you are supporting companies that use only the best, most natural ingredients in all of its products.
This month, Glen Ivy will be hosting a BE SUN SAFE AND BEAUTIFUL pop-up boutique in the Pavilion, Saturday August, 22nd from 1PM to 5PM. With any $50 purchase, receive a goody bag with deluxe samples of their best selling products. Make sure to come by and stock up!
We hear this all too often, “What should we bring for a full day at Glen Ivy?” Whether you want to spend a full day experiencing the Hot Springs, or just have a few hours to indulge, our team of experts has created a checklist of essentials that every Glen Ivy Guest should pack!
- Printable Guest Map and Guide – We’ve made it easy to plan your day…just go to the Plan Your Day page on our Website, print out our Guest Map and Guide and plan your day around your pre-booked services. Make sure to visit Club Mud first then finish off with the Grotto Body Treatment! We also highly recommend you take advantage of our complimentary daily fitness and wellness classes. Make the most of your day and plan ahead!
- Beach bag- This is a must to carry all of your essentials!
- Dark colored bathing suit- We recommend wearing dark colors if you wish to experience Club Mud. The all natural red clay is a bright rust color that may stain lighter clothing!
- Sunscreen- If you are planning on relaxing in the lounge pool, which we totally recommend, you definitely want to protect your skin against the Southern California sun!
- Cover-up- Wear your bathing suit, but also wear a cute cover-up for lunch- you never know who you might meet.
- Water bottle- We have several spa water stations, but we recommend bringing your own reusable water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day. Staying hydrated is especially important if you’re planning to enjoy spa treatments.
- Towel- We do have towels for your convenience, but in order to play our part in the California water conservation effort, we are always looking for new ways to save water. We encourage guests to bring their own towels!
- Book or favorite magazine- Take the whole day off to catch up on your favorite book or celebrity gossip while floating on one of our lounge pool rafts.
- Lip balm with sunscreen- Lips are often overlooked when it comes to sunscreen, but the truth of the matter is that your lips can get burned, too! Prevent early aging and keep your perfect pout healthy and moisturized with a SPF-infused lip balm.
- Sunglasses- This is an absolute must! Your eyes are not only the window to the soul, but are easily anyone’s best feature! Protect your vision and help prevent squinting eyes from the sun.
- Aloe Vera / After Sun Lotion- A day in the sun can be taxing on your skin so be sure to pack a hydrating lotion to keep it pampered and soft.
- Sandals/flip-flops – Embrace summer and keep things easy with a cute pair of comfortable sandals.
- Cash or a Credit Card – It’s always best to have a few bucks on hand just in case or place card on file to simplify purchases throughout the day.
- Camera- A picture is truly worth a thousand words. Be sure to bring a camera to capture those precious Glen Ivy Moments; don’t forget to tag #GlenIvyDays for a chance for your picture to be featured on our Instagram!
Don’t worry if you forget something! You can find most of these items in our Spa Lifestyle Store. Plus, with your favorite products from Kai, Luli Fama, Coola and San Diego Hat Company, you can’t go wrong!
Toned, firmed skin has never been easier to achieve thanks to Glen Ivy’s newest facial treatment! A pampering facial using Primavera organic skin care is expertly performed before NuFace application. The NuFace Trinity, a low-level, safe, effective, and soothing device, mimics the body’s natural current, delivers instant facial contouring, toning and firming anti-aging results. Blogger Jade Marie of Kissable Complexions recently came by for the treatment and left “feeling evenly toned and tight.” It’s like a mini facelift without the downtime or sky high price!
This treatment personalized for your skin’s needs and is offered in 20-minute, 50-minute and 80-minute services. Call to book today! 888 GlenIvy
The selection of activities at Glen Ivy Hot Springs serve as your resource to health, fitness, relaxation and renewal, and every month, we add and develop dynamic programming for guests to enjoy, designed to achieve a toned body and peace of mind. This month, we are proud to offer a special JoyFitness class, “The Magic of Color and Sound,” taught by Debbie Nuccio Durrough.
Based on the principal that a color or song can make you feel a certain way, the class draws from the concept that when you learn to associate color and music together you can learn a deeper sense of your feelings and be able to bring a sense of peace to your heart, body and mind. In “The Magic of Color and Sound” class, Debbie will give each student a blank canvas and water color palette, then share the meaning behind colors, working her way through the spectrum. Then a song will then be played that matches the color and its mood. The design will start to flow from your paint brush as the music is played. Whatever you are feeling will display on your canvas. As the music changes, you progress through all the colors. It is an enjoyable, emotional experience that will help you to open your heart, mind and body to be able to interpret the language and magic of color and sound.
Debbie is a Heartbeat of Reiki Drumming Master Teacher, Color and Sound Therapy Practitioner/Teacher; a trained HealthRYTHMS Facilitator; a Numerologist; and Feng Shui Consultant whose passion is “with teaching and facilitating a variety of holistic alternatives that support self-empowerment, personal growth and the new interpretation of “wellness.”
For more activities, times, and special events check out our calendar, here!
Meg Root is a wellness activist who writes, speaks, and coaches about health and wellness. Her practical, feel-good, wellness advice that ANYONE can use to get back on the path toward lasting health and perfect well-being is ideal for attainable New Year’s Resolutions. Here she shares with us her no-fail, feel-good resolutions for 2015:
Let’s be honest. We have a love-hate relationship with New Year’s Resolutions. We love them because they provide hope, energy, and motivation to change our lives for the better. We hate them because they always seem to fizzle before the first week in February.
So, how can we make peace with this annual tradition, and finally enjoy the ecstasy of accomplishment and success? Easy! Simply choose no-fail, feel-good goals that are focused on the process instead of the product. Current research supports taking small positive actions day in and day out until they add up to the result you’re looking for—a healthier, happier life. Are you in? Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Do one thing every day that makes you feel well! It doesn’t have to be big, bold and time consuming. Simple things like taking a ten- minute walk, eating a healthy snack, and practicing gratitude can all lead to instant wellness gratification.
- Move for a few minutes every hour of every day. Moving more is the single best thing we can do for our wellness. Set the timer on your phone for a “move more” break every hour. In one day you could easily add 80 minutes of activity without even trying!
- Be kind to yourself. A Harvard study showed that practicing self-compassion leads to greater happiness. It can also get us through the ups and downs of positive change. Turn down the volume on your mean girl voice and channel the one of a supportive best friend. Feel happy now!
- Celebrate your accomplishments. At the end of each day, look back and give yourself credit for something that you’ve accomplished. Write it down and put it in a jar. Then watch the jar–and your life–fill up with wellness.
- Find one wellness friend and commit to helping each other become better than ever before December 31, 2015. You are 40% more likely to accomplish your goals if you have the help of another person. And at the end of the year, the world will have two healthier, happier, people!
Simple, doable, repeatable . . . I call these Simple Acts of Wellness. Finding things that we can do even when life is crazy busy—which is most of the time—means that we don’t have to wait to feel good when our goal is accomplished. We can feel good NOW!
As we come into the New Year, everyone is feeling the pinch of the holiday season. For that reason, Glen Ivy Hot Springs is offering a great Pre-Book & Save special. If you pre-book a 50 minute or longer Spa Treatment or Package, you’ll receive discounted Taking the Waters Admission! $25 Tuesday – Thursday, $45 Friday – Monday & Holidays. (Reservations MUST be booked no later than 4:00 pm the day before visit to receive discounted admission. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Available from January 1st – February 28th, Excluding February 13th through February 16th).
As well, Glen Ivy will be offering several new treatments, including the Rose Hydration Facial ft. Glam Glow & Clarisonic Opal Eye Treatment. This indulgent and rehydrating rose-based facial is suitable for all skin types, and features an Opal eye treatment and Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Mask. This facial includes a skin analysis, cleanse with Clarisonic brush, exfoliation, extractions, massage of neck, shoulders, hands and arms. Your skin and your mind will feel balanced, refreshed, and renewed… a true Rose experience! Additional specials can be found here.