Posts Tagged valencia
Many women LOVE the gift of a day at Glen Ivy Spa, trust us, we hear how much all the time! But Wait! The other thing we have noted is what a special and different experience a spa day can be when shared with someone you love. So this year we encourage you to take that extra step and share the experience.
Wondering what two people can do together at the Spa? The real question is, what can’t you do? The entire Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa grounds and facilities are coed accessible, with the exception of changing and bathing areas, making it easy to plan a relaxing and romantic day for two! Here are a few suggestions…
At Glen Ivy Hot Springs…
1. Rediscover youth and get playful in Club Mud
2. Reserve the Date Palm Cabaña for 2 for a romantic VIP spa experience
7. Take an instructional class together, such as Yoga or Tai Chi
8. Float in the Lounge pool holding hands
3. Enjoy a Together Massage under the Oaks
5. Share a gourmet lunch at Café Solé, complete with champagne
6. Visit The Grotto, Glen Ivy’s signature body treatment you can do with friends
9. Find a quiet spot to relax and just be together in silence
10. Take a walk through the 11 acre property to admire the tropical gardens and view, or take a guided botanical tour.
11. Pick up a Birdwatching Guide at the front desk and see how many residents you can spot
12. Visit the Tiempo Lounge to write a “Love Note” to yourself or your favorite someone
Headed to Glen Ivy Day Spa in Brea or Valencia?
1. Enjoy a couples pedicure side by side
2. Try our Together Massage: 2 people, 2 tables, 2 therapists, 1 room
3. Spend time together in the comfortable coed Solarium and sip some tea
4. Try your hand at writing a “Love Note” to yourself or your favorite someone, inspiration and materials provided
5. Enjoy a gourmet lunch in the Solarium (pre-orders required)
6. Valencia spa guests can experience The Grotto, Glen Ivy’s signature body treatment you can do with friends
We would like to introduce you to the Clarisonic Face Brush Pro, a revolutionary skin care tool now being used in all facial treatments at Glen Ivy Spa, Valencia.
What is it you ask? This gentle cleansing brush with sonic technology is proven to gently yet efficiently loosen dirt and oil to clear your pores. With 300 movements per second with micro-massage action cleans more than TWICE as effectively as manual cleansing! Skin looks and feels softer, smoother, and absorbs products better.
One of a few Valencia-Santa Clarita retailers with this new product, Glen Ivy Spa, Valencia is selling the Clarisonic Face Brush Pro and replacement heads in their Spa Lifestyle Store. Add this to your daily beauty regime and it’ll be like having a daily facial! The Clarisonic Face Brush Pro also makes a great gift as the ultimate beauty tool!
Learn more about the Clarisonic Face Brush Pro on their website: http://www.clarisonic.com/shop/sonic-cleansing-systems.php
Father’s Day is in just a few days away and if you’re still trying to figure out what Dad might want, we’ve got your covered! According to the International Spa Association, men now make up one third of all spa-goers so chances are, Dad just might want to head to the spa this weekend for a little relaxation and pampering!
If you’re heading to a Glen Ivy location for Father’s Day, here’s how we’re celebrating Dads:
Glen Ivy Hot Springs, Corona: Dad’s receive a $10 voucher to be used for their next visit (Available Sunday, June 20).
Day Spa Brea & Valencia: Dad’s receive their choice of a complimentary service enhancement with a 50 minute or longer service (Available Saturday, June 19 & Sunday, June 20).
To make it a Father’s Day to remember, book Dad a Men’s Grooming Manicure and Pedicure or the Men’s Hot Towel Facial available at all locations! Just call 888-GLEN-IVY to book a day in paradise for Dad!
If you aren’t sure what treatment that special guy in your life would like, read Healing Lifestyle and Spa’s article Spa Etiquette: Treatments for Men. Whether your guy is athletic or simply wanting to de-stress, you’ll find out what treatments suits him best!
The first group of bike riders arriving at Bridgeport Park
The Mayor of Santa Clarita addressing the crowd
My elevating moment of the day was seeing how much fun everyone was having with their friends and family despite the rainy weather. Glen Ivy is proud to be a part of such a positive and spirited community!
Throughout the day I collected spa goer forms to raffle off two admission passes to the Hot Springs and passes to The Grotto at Glen Ivy Day Spa, Valencia. Congratulations to our winners: Nicole, Jean, Irene and Stella! We’ll see you at the spa!
This Saturday I’m going to pack up paradise and Hit the Trail! The City of Santa Clarita is hosting a community bike ride and rally to celebrate healthy lifestyles, which is what we’re all about at Glen Ivy. The event is free to anyone interested and no registration is needed – just show up at one of the three starting locations and be ready to Hit the Trail at 9:30 a.m.! The escorted leisurely bike rides from all three routes will end at Bridgeport Park where riders will enjoy free lunch and plenty of fun for the whole family!
If you’re in the area, I hope that you’ll stop by the Glen Ivy booth between 9 and 2 p.m. to say hello and enter our spa-goer raffle for fabulous Glen Ivy prizes!
I’ll be sure to take some pictures at the event and post next week.
See you there!