Here at Glen Ivy Hot Springs, we have re-introduced our Total Wellness Package, a fan-favorite amongst locals and visitors alike! From now until the end of October, guests can join Glen Ivy Monday through Friday for the ultimate wellness retreat. With this incredible deal, you will receive all of the below for only $158. To reserve this experience please call 888-Glen-Ivy (888-453-6489) and one of our agents will be happy to assist you with planning your day. Bring in autumn with a full day of relaxation and revitalization. Reserve the Total Wellness Package today!
With our Total Wellness Package, you will receive:
Taking the Waters admission
Access to our hot springs grounds, which is replete with 19 healing thermal
pools, natural red clay mud baths, saunas, and sulfur baths
Choice of One 50-Minute Treatment (valued at $100)
One of Glen Ivy’s most unique body treatment experiences with a neck-to-toe
body masque of hydrating aloe vera, coconut oil, shea butter, eucalyptus, and
Daily Wellness Classes
Yes, you will receive all of this for just $158!!!
(Package is available till October 31st, 2017 Monday-Friday. Cannot be combined with any other offers.)
Glen Ivy Hot Springs has re-introduced their Total Wellness Package, a fan-favorite among locals and visitors alike! From now until the end of September, guests can join Glen Ivy Monday through Friday for the ultimate wellness retreat. With the Total Wellness Package, guests can receive the below for only $158. To reserve this experience, call 888-Glen-Ivy (888-453-6489). End the summer with a full day of relaxation and revitalization before heading into the fall season.
Total Wellness Package Includes:
Taking the Waters Admission
Access to the hot springs grounds, which is replete with 19 healing thermal pools, natural red clay mud baths, saunas, and sulfur baths
Choice of One 50-Minute Treatment
One of Glen Ivy’s most unique body treatment experiences with a neck-to-toe body masque of hydrating aloe vera, coconut oil, shea butter, eucalyptus, and lavender
Daily Wellness Classes
(Package is available from September 5-29, 2017 Monday-Friday. Cannot be combined with any other offers.)
Throughout the month of March, our wellness theme is Meditation! With the hectic pace and demands of our everyday life, it’s easy to feel stressed and overwhelmed. It can sometimes feel as if there is not enough time in the day to get everything done. All of these aspects can make us unhappy, impatient, and frustrated, often leading to affect our well-being. Meditation is both crucial and beneficial for a few reasons:
- It’s good for our bodies. Studies have shown that meditation can help reverse heart disease, reduce pain, and support the immune system.
- It’s good for our relationships. Meditating can help you connect with others in a more meaningful way, causing less anger, more self-reflecting, and love.
- It can change our lives. Even just a few minutes of deep breathing a day can help relax the brain, reduce anxiety, and decrease depression.
All you need are a few minutes each day to mediate. Here are a few tips to starting your mediation:
- Find a quiet place where you can relax and won’t be disturbed.
- Be present with your surroundings.
- Focus on your breath. Take long and deep breaths, feeling your breath go in and out.
- Take notice of your body and how each body part feels.
- Practice this daily.
Here at Glen Ivy we offer various relaxing spots for you to be at peace with yourself. Come practice your daily meditation with us!
Feeling frustrated about detoxing in the New Year? Make this the year that you follow through and reach your wellness goals. There’s never a right time to start, but we can help you kick it off this February with some simple tips!
1. Eat Right: You always hear about eating right, and this is especially important when you’re trying to detox. Unprocessed, organic, and whole foods are the best way to go. Think more leafy greens and less processed sugars! Aim to cut out unhealthy habits for a healthy metabolism, this in turn with help balance the immune system.
2. Take Time For You: People pleasing can be exhausting, take a step back and think about what matters to YOU! Spending time alone doing what makes you happy allows you to reboot your brain and truly unwind. Whether you let yourself take some moments alone to meditate regularly or focus on a hobby that makes you happy the ultimate outcome is enhancing your quality of life!
3. Sweat It Out: It’s no surprise that sweating through exercise detoxifies the body. Sweating can flush the body of substances such as alcohol and salt. Sweat also does wonders for your skin, purging your body of toxins that can clog pores. The saunas at Glen Ivy also offer an amazing place to sweat it out. Sweating in a sauna can help remove toxic agents from the body such as lactic acid and uric acid that accumulate in the body. Circulation is also increased which improves blood oxygenation.
Happy New Year from Glen Ivy Hot Springs! The new year is all about fresh starts and Glen Ivy Hot Springs is sharing a few ReSOLUTION tips to help get our bodies, minds and souls on track for 2017.
ReSOLUTIONS for our bodies:
- Discover an exercise or fitness activity you enjoy and schedule time in your week to make sure you stick to it. Whether it’s jogging, joining a fitness class with your best friend or going on a hike, incorporating a physical activity in your week will get your body on track for a successful year.
- Drink plenty of water. Replace the immediate cup of coffee in the morning with a cup of ice water instead to jumpstart your metabolism and feel better throughout the day.
- Greens are great when it comes to nutrition. Incorporate a few leafy greens in your week and your body will thank you.
ReSOLUTIONS for our minds:
- Getting the recommended 7-8 hours of sleep a night will do wonders for the mind. The more sleep you get, the more mindful you will feel throughout the day.
- We all could benefit from spending a little less time on our phones and technology. Try giving yourself a technology-free hour once a day where you enjoy an activity that does not include technology.
- Take the time to learn something new. From learning a new language to researching a different country, expanding your knowledge with new information is a great way to use your mind to its fullest.
ReSOLUTIONS for our souls:
- Be sure to make time for your passions. Jot down a physical or mental to-do list of ways in which you will live your passion this year in order to hold yourself accountable.
- Volunteering is a great way to give back and is always beneficial for the soul. Even if it’s sporadically, volunteering is a positive activity that benefits others as well as yourself.
- Be grateful and always try to find the bright side in every situation. Stopping and appreciating the beautiful things in the world is a positive way to look at life.