Club 1860: The 12 Month Wellness Program
Since we first opened our doors in 1860 this special place nestled beneath the Santa Ana Mountain Range has attracted generations of people who seek the pleasures of nature, water and exercise, good food and camaraderie—and the relaxation, renewal and deep sense of wellbeing Glen Ivy Hot Springs can bring. Club 1860 Memberships have been created for our guests who share these values and wish to enjoy the benefits of the Hot Springs all year, any day or every day.
- Taking the Waters admission to the Hot Springs for one year from date of purchase
- Your personal membership card
- 10% discount on all spa services including the Grotto seven days a week
- 10% discount on weekday Cabaña rentals Monday-Friday
- Discounts for guest programming throughout the year
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Club 1860 Membership is only available at the Corona location.
- All new or renewing memberships must be purchased at most current price.
- Memberships must be paid in full upon activation.
- A signed Club Membership Agreement Form is required to activate Membership.
- All information on the Form is required for membership to be activated.
- Valid emails are required to sign up for Glen Ivy’s Club 1860 Membership.
- Restrictions apply for Taking the Waters admission including, but not limited to, capacity constraints and other closures (weather). We reserve the right to close early or shut down operations completely on select holidays, for extreme weather related reasons, and for necessary spa renovations. Members will not be reimbursed for lost time in these circumstances.
- Memberships are nonrefundable, nontransferable and remain property of Glen Ivy Hot Springs.
- Memberships may not be used for commercial purposes and are void if altered or misused.
- A Club 1860 Member assumes the inherent risks associated with the use of all spa amenities and should read and must obey all safety signage, instructions, the Liability Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Glen Ivy is not responsible for Members’ lost or stolen property.
- A Member must abide by any rules and regulations applicable to guests at Glen Ivy Hot Springs and to all regulations regarding the use of membership as announced by Glen Ivy.
- Glen Ivy reserves the right to cancel, suspend or revoke any membership or deny spa admission to any member at any time for any reason.
- Glen Ivy adheres to the International Spa Associations Code of Conduct which explains your rights and responsibilities as a guest and requires your mutual agreement to this code.
- Glen Ivy requires adherence to Liability Policy.
New and renewing annual Club 1860 Memberships are currently available for $800 per person.
To purchase your Club 1860 Membership please contact Central Reservations at 888-Glen-Ivy, click to view and print out the Club 1860 Membership Brochure, or if you have questions regarding your Membership you may email us at email@example.com