What better way to celebrate than to indulge in our waters and have a relaxing day at Glen Ivy. Celebrate with us from February 11 – 20. Glen Ivy is the perfect getaway whether it’s a significant other or a best friend, Valentine’s is all about sharing time with ones you love. Here are our exclusive Valentine’s week ONLY specials!
Picnic Boxed Lunch
Get an amazing deal with a picnic lunch made for two including sandwiches, your choice of side, two waters, and chocolate covered strawberries.
Exclusive items in the GOCO Cafe
Get chocolate covered strawberries and Strawberry Brûléed Oatmeal this week as an exclusive Valentine’s treat.
Grab a friend or a fun prop and capture your weekend at Glen Ivy! The photobooth will be located outside the bathhouse on Feb. 11, 12, 18 and 19!
Breakfast Specials Available
Throughout February, we will be offering three breakfast specials for this month ONLY. This will include an Egg-White Frittata, Banana-granola Pancakes, and Strawberry Crepes.
Who is your Valentine this year? No matter if it is your significant other or even your best friend, it’s not too early to start thinking about how to treat that special person in your life on Valentine’s Day. Give the gift of pure relaxation and pampering with a Glen Ivy gift card. Get a $100 gift card for just $85 with free shipping on orders of 3 or more.
Sale is from 1/28-2/12.
Orders placed after 12 noon may be shipped the following business day. Glen Ivy gift cards never expire and may only be redeemed at Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona. Gift cards may not be used for same day purchases or gift card purchases. Gift cards may not be exchanged or refunded.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we are excited to announce our Red Velvet Pedicure.
A sweet-cinnamon scent fills the room, as you soak in Red Hot Sparkling Oil – a rich blend of hydrating oils, including olive fruit and grapeseed with a hint of fresh cinnamon notes. What follows next is an invigorating sea salt exfoliation with silky rice bran oil and a soft, sweet cream scent. Once your skin is polished and smoothed, enjoy a white velvet buttercream-scented, whipped shea butter massage with Whoopie! Cream. Ahhh…fresh-baked enjoyment – zero calories.
Book your treatment today!
50 Minutes $50 | 80 Minutes $80
It’s back! Our Total Wellness Package will help you beat the February chill. Pre-book our Total Wellness Package for $155 Mon through Friday and $175 Saturday through Sunday.
This package includes:
- Taking the Waters admission
- a 50-minute treatment (your choice of a Massage, Facial or Body, all regularly $100)
- Grotto Treatment
- Daily Wellness Classes
Whether you are seeking a relaxing day, or a health and beauty transformation, we offer each guest the ability to create their own personal wellness day. Enjoy the 19 pools and spas or embark on a personal wellness journey by participating in one of our many activities we offer throughout your day at Glen Ivy.
(Package is available from February 1, 2017 – June 30, 2017. Blackout dates where this package cannot be used are February 11-14 and February 18-20. Cannot be combined with any other offers.)
Feeling frustrated about detoxing in the New Year? Make this the year that you follow through and reach your wellness goals. There’s never a right time to start, but we can help you kick it off this February with some simple tips!
1. Eat Right: You always hear about eating right, and this is especially important when you’re trying to detox. Unprocessed, organic, and whole foods are the best way to go. Think more leafy greens and less processed sugars! Aim to cut out unhealthy habits for a healthy metabolism, this in turn with help balance the immune system.
2. Take Time For You: People pleasing can be exhausting, take a step back and think about what matters to YOU! Spending time alone doing what makes you happy allows you to reboot your brain and truly unwind. Whether you let yourself take some moments alone to meditate regularly or focus on a hobby that makes you happy the ultimate outcome is enhancing your quality of life!
3. Sweat It Out: It’s no surprise that sweating through exercise detoxifies the body. Sweating can flush the body of substances such as alcohol and salt. Sweat also does wonders for your skin, purging your body of toxins that can clog pores. The saunas at Glen Ivy also offer an amazing place to sweat it out. Sweating in a sauna can help remove toxic agents from the body such as lactic acid and uric acid that accumulate in the body. Circulation is also increased which improves blood oxygenation.
It’s not too early to start thinking about how to treat that special person in your life on Valentine’s Day. Glen Ivy is having a gift card sale from January 28th – February 12th. Give your Valentine the gift of pure relaxation and pampering.
January is the last month for Glen Ivy’s seasonal treatments so don’t forget to book your Cinnamon Cream Pedicure and Body Treatment before it’s too late!
Start by enjoying a warm butter brûlée milk soak that will revive your senses with a blend of antioxidant and vitamin-rich natural oils which nourishes your skin. Next, a creamy sweet sea-salt scrub soothes rough skin. A spicy, warm cinnamon massage with antioxidant-rich olive fruit and great seed oils makes this extravagant treatment absolutely delicious.
50 Minutes $50 | 80 Minutes $80
50 Minutes $100 | 80 Minutes $160
GOCO Café, Glen Ivy’s newest culinary addition, is opening its doors this month! The café will serve gourmet to-go sandwiches, salads, wraps and signature Starbucks beverages. GOCO Café is Glen Ivy’s second café on the spa’s grounds offering healthy and delicious cuisine.
Here are a few items the new cafe will offer:
Orecchiette Pasta Salad
Vegan Date Balls
Happy New Year from Glen Ivy Hot Springs! The new year is all about fresh starts and Glen Ivy Hot Springs is sharing a few ReSOLUTION tips to help get our bodies, minds and souls on track for 2017.
ReSOLUTIONS for our bodies:
- Discover an exercise or fitness activity you enjoy and schedule time in your week to make sure you stick to it. Whether it’s jogging, joining a fitness class with your best friend or going on a hike, incorporating a physical activity in your week will get your body on track for a successful year.
- Drink plenty of water. Replace the immediate cup of coffee in the morning with a cup of ice water instead to jumpstart your metabolism and feel better throughout the day.
- Greens are great when it comes to nutrition. Incorporate a few leafy greens in your week and your body will thank you.
ReSOLUTIONS for our minds:
- Getting the recommended 7-8 hours of sleep a night will do wonders for the mind. The more sleep you get, the more mindful you will feel throughout the day.
- We all could benefit from spending a little less time on our phones and technology. Try giving yourself a technology-free hour once a day where you enjoy an activity that does not include technology.
- Take the time to learn something new. From learning a new language to researching a different country, expanding your knowledge with new information is a great way to use your mind to its fullest.
ReSOLUTIONS for our souls:
- Be sure to make time for your passions. Jot down a physical or mental to-do list of ways in which you will live your passion this year in order to hold yourself accountable.
- Volunteering is a great way to give back and is always beneficial for the soul. Even if it’s sporadically, volunteering is a positive activity that benefits others as well as yourself.
- Be grateful and always try to find the bright side in every situation. Stopping and appreciating the beautiful things in the world is a positive way to look at life.