April: 5 Things We’re Excited About
Spring is here and there is a lot to look forward to at Glen Ivy. Here are the five things our team is abuzz about this April:
- April is Stress Awareness Month. Stress is probably the one thing we don’t need to be reminded of, considering just hearing the word “stress” makes us a little stressed out. This month we’ll be sharing articles and tips on how to be conscious of stress triggers in our lives and how to cope in positive ways to avoid the negative impacts of stress. Stay connected and contribute with your own tips here on the Blog and on Facebook.
- Fruit! This April, our featured special treatments enliven the senses with the crisp aroma of citrus – try the Citrus Sorbet Body Treatment and Pedicure, or see our specials for more wonderful spa experiences to try during your next visit.At Glen Ivy Hot Springs, delight in a Bellini break – receive a bottle of house champagne for just $25 to enjoy blended peach bellinis throughout your day when you reserve a Cabaña or Club Solé this month.Also, Chef Bill Wavrin is now making fresh juices for nutritious and delicious refreshment using organic, fresh-from-the garden carrots, apples, pear, celery, ginger, and more – a perfect complement to your spa day!
- A great new read for the Glen Ivy Book Club – purchase your copy of the spring book club selection, Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman and join the online discussion starting April 17. The only thing better than a good book is sharing it with a friend – if you’ve already read the book, lend your copy to a friend and invite them to join our dialogue!
- Longer days at Glen Ivy — Starting April 9, Glen Ivy Hot Springs will be open from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. daily, weather permitting. More hours to spa, soak, and savor moments with friends and family in this special place.
- Earth Day at Glen Ivy Hot Springs – Join us on Sunday, April 22 for a day of tree-hugging, dirt-lovin’ fun. The local Sierra Club, Trails4All and Preserve the Plateau will be here along with Glen Ivy’s S.E.E.D. Team (Sustaining Earth’s Environment Daily) to share information and inspiration, including how to make your own non-toxic, environmentally safe home cleaning products to make and take home with you, seed cookies, succulent wall plantings, and more.