Five Things We’re Excited About This March
Here at Glen Ivy, March is a month that holds a special place in our hearts. It’s a month where we not only welcome the first days of spring, but because it’s our birthday month! Even though we’ll be celebrating our birthday all month long, we have so many other things that we are looking forward to. Here are just a few things we’re excited about for March:
- It’s Our Birthday: Are you celebrating a birthday this month? We are too! Join us in celebrating our 152nd anniversary all month long. On Monday, March 19 we will be offering historical tours of the grounds and sweet treats from Chef Bill Wavrin. We’ve even created a special package just for you! The 152nd Anniversary Special (Available March 19 – March 22, 2012) includes: Spa admission, Grotto and a 50 minute treatment of your choice for $152 (a $10 savings!).
- March MUDness Contest: One of our favorite contests is BACK! It’s time for the 4th Annual March MUDness photo contest and we couldn’t be more excited. Wondering how to participate? Starting Monday, March 5 come meet us in Club Mud from 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm every Monday-Friday this month where we’ll snap your muddy moment and you’ll have a chance to win Glen Ivy prizes!
- Renovations Underway at the Hot Springs: Some exciting renovations are well underway this month as our team works towards making improvements to enhance your spa experience. Included in the renovations is a complete redesign of our front entrance (see the progress). Our Bath House is also getting an updated look with new furniture and paint for the walls and lockers. We thank you for your patience and support during the transformation and look forward to revealing the completed project to you in mid-March!
- St. Patrick’s Day: Wearing green on St. Patrick’s Day is customary so why not go green AND give your skin a treat at the same time! Luckily we’ve got your covered. Covered with a green, deeply hydrating moisturizer of aloe vera, coconut oil, and shea butter that is. Enjoy The Grotto spa treatment with friends or alone and finish off the treatment in the cool mist chamber enjoying a cup of Glen Ivy tea and a crisp green apple.
- More Time in the Place You Love: Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday, March 11 giving us some extra daylight to enjoy. And what’s better than enjoying more daylight? Enjoying an extra hour in your spa day! Beginning Monday, March 12, Glen Ivy Hot Springs will be open daily from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, giving you more time to spend in paradise.