Spa for 2
10 Things you can do TOGETHER at the Spa
If you are reading this, chances are you would like to receive the gift of a day at Glen Ivy Spa, or are perhaps you are thinking of giving the gift of Spa to someone you care about. We say go together, why not share such a wonderful experience!
Wondering what two people can do together at the Spa? The real question is, what can’t you do? The entire Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa grounds and facilities are co-ed accessible, with the exception of changing and bathing areas, making it easy to plan a relaxing and romantic day for two! Here are a few suggestions…
- Play together in Club Mud.
- Reserve the Date Palm Cabaña for 2 for a romantic VIP spa experience.
- Learn something new together during a couples class, cooking demonstration, or gardening workshop.
- Float in the Lounge pool holding hands.
- Enjoy a relaxing Together Massage side-by-side in the same room.
- Share a healthful and delicious lunch at Café Solé, complete with champagne.
- Go underground for The Grotto, Glen Ivy’s signature body moisturizing treatment.
- Find a quiet spot to relax together in silence or read our current Book Club selection.
- Explore nature as you walk through the grounds to admire the botanical gardens and view, take a guided botanical tour, or use The Birds of Glen Ivy Guide (available at the front desk) to see how many residents you can spot.
- Try a new fitness class such as Yoga, Water Aerobics or Tai Chi.