Five Things We’re Excited About This February
February is almost here and we are welcoming the month with open arms. Why you ask? Because here at Glen Ivy we LOVE love and this month is filled with things that we’re sweet on. Here are just a few things that we’re excited about for February:
- Valentine’s Day Contest- Have a memorable, romantic or funny Valentine’s Day experience? Then we want to hear from you! Submit your entry Tuesday, February 7 – Monday, February 14 on the Glen Ivy blog for a chance to win a spa day for two!
- Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup- We’ll be welcoming this fabulous line to the Hot Springs this month! Join us for the Jane Iredale launch party, Rose & Romance: Kissable Lips and Touchable Skin, February 11 & 17. You won’t want to miss out on experience Janie Iredale makeup, get color matched by our Skin Care Experts, win prizes, and take home some great gifts with your purchase.
- Rose Hydration Facial- We’re excited to introduce our newest facial that rehydrate your skin with the essence of custom distilled organic roses. This 50 minute treatment will leave your skin and mind feeling balanced, refreshed and renewed….a true indulgent rose experience! As if this facial couldn’t get any better, exclusive to this facial is an Opal Eye treatment and Moroccan Oil Scalp Treatment.
- The Art of Racing in the Rain- Selected for the winter edition of the Glen Ivy Book Club, we are loving this New York Time’s Best Seller. What we’re the most excited about is that the author, Garth Stein, has stopped by to join in the conversation! Whether you are reading along with us or have already read it, we’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Love is in the Air- From our Massage for Two: Learn to do a Basic Couples Massage to Lunch & Learn with Spa Chef Bill: Romantic Dinner for Two, we have plenty of romantic things to do for the perfect date day with that someone special!
These may be our top five things we’re excited about but there are many more Events and Activities and Specials happening in February that we can’t wait for and we hope to see you around the spa enjoying them right along with us!
What are you looking forward to most in February at Glen Ivy? Let us know here or on Facebook!