Be Spontaneous, Surprise Yourself
Make it an interesting day today!
Do you ever find yourself feeling a little tired, and unexcited for the weekly routine? Planning, scheduling, and predictably have their place in our comfort zone, but what about fun? Surely we can squeeze that in too! A little spontaneity can bring laughs and fresh energy to your day. Here are a few ideas to get you started… Please share your own by commenting below!
1. Go to our Play List, close your eyes, touch the screen, and do whichever one you are pointing at!
2. Take a spontaneous trip. Pack a weekend suitcase and go to the airport and take the next available flight or just drive a few hours and see where you end up.
3. Remember the movie Yes Man with Jim Carrey? Try saying yes to something you would normally say “no” to. You never know how it may change things.
4. Take a “mental health day” and spend it doing your favorite activities or trying something completely new.
5. When dining out, choose a restaurant whose menu is in a language you don’t read, and order by pointing, or ask your server to order for you. (Be sure to mention if you have any allergies.)
Tell us what you did that was spontaneous today!