10 Things you Can do Together at the Spa
Many women LOVE the gift of a day at Glen Ivy Spa, trust us, we hear how much all the time! But Wait! The other thing we have noted is what a special and different experience a spa day can be when shared with someone you love. So this year we encourage you to take that extra step and share the experience.
Wondering what two people can do together at the Spa? The real question is, what can’t you do? The entire Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa grounds and facilities are coed accessible, with the exception of changing and bathing areas, making it easy to plan a relaxing and romantic day for two! Here are a few suggestions…
At Glen Ivy Hot Springs…
1. Rediscover youth and get playful in Club Mud
2. Reserve the Date Palm Cabaña for 2 for a romantic VIP spa experience
7. Take an instructional class together, such as Yoga or Tai Chi
8. Float in the Lounge pool holding hands
3. Enjoy a Together Massage under the Oaks
5. Share a gourmet lunch at Café Solé, complete with champagne
6. Visit The Grotto, Glen Ivy’s signature body treatment you can do with friends
9. Find a quiet spot to relax and just be together in silence
10. Take a walk through the 11 acre property to admire the tropical gardens and view, or take a guided botanical tour.
11. Pick up a Birdwatching Guide at the front desk and see how many residents you can spot
12. Visit the Tiempo Lounge to write a “Love Note” to yourself or your favorite someone
Headed to Glen Ivy Day Spa in Brea or Valencia?
1. Enjoy a couples pedicure side by side
2. Try our Together Massage: 2 people, 2 tables, 2 therapists, 1 room
3. Spend time together in the comfortable coed Solarium and sip some tea
4. Try your hand at writing a “Love Note” to yourself or your favorite someone, inspiration and materials provided
5. Enjoy a gourmet lunch in the Solarium (pre-orders required)
6. Valencia spa guests can experience The Grotto, Glen Ivy’s signature body treatment you can do with friends