Write a Review, Give Clean Water
An important part of our August Challenge is the importance of consuming clean water. During your time surfing the web, there is a website that is striving to bring safe drinking water to developing nations that you should check out! Wahanda, a website devoted to health, beauty, and wellness, has teamed up with Charity: Water to help provide clean and safe drinking water to deprived communities around the world and they’re making it SO easy for you to help the cause!
How do you participate? Simply register for a free Wahanda account, find any spa, salon, or gym that you’ve visited and write a review (yes, it’s that simple!). For every review you write, Wahanda will donate $1 to help fund Charity: Water. Just in case you need a reason why you should post a review, here are a few:
- 1.1 billion people don’t have access to clean, safe drinking water
- Unsafe drinking water causes 80% of all sickness and disease
- $20 can give a person in Africa clean drinking water for 20 years
- 100% of the money raised goes directly to fund project costs and a sustainable development
- Drilling a well costs between $4,000 and $12,000
So share your Glen Ivy Hot Springs experience (or any other spa, salon, or gym!) and let Wahanda do the rest! You give the review, they’ll give clean water!